Your next adventure
Your next adventure
Customer Service Champion
We are looking for a growth minded team player, that is easy going, and finds great satisfaction in taking care of others.
What does a Customer Service Champion do?
A Customer Service Champion - CSC - acts as the customer’s conduit to RVi, provides product/services/technical information, and resolves any emerging problems that our customers might face with excitement.
The best CSCs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. CSCs can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and the CSC will need to gather that for the team. Problem-solving and troubleshooting ability must come naturally to the CSC, as this is a large part of their role. Having confidence at troubleshooting - and the curiosity to investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer needs - will be key.
The goal is to ensure excellent service, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Make every customer a champion of their own story.
Customer Champion Values:
• Delight others
- Go the extra mile to delight customers
- Manage incoming calls and/or e-mails and customer service inquiries
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers on the phone and/or e-mail
- Identify customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through authentic andinteractive communication
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Help to improve the company by working with management, R&D, production, and marketing to provide customer feedback of experiences with the company, product, and website.
- Growth mindset
- Proven customer support experience or experience taking care of others
- Track record of pursuing excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Intermediate computer competency (Mac experience is preferable)