Your next adventure
Your next adventure
Regional Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for a professional outside sales representative who is interested in delivering steady revenue growth from existing and new account opportunities.
What does a Regional Outside Sales Rep do?
The Regional Outside Sales Representative is responsible for all outside sales functions including sourcing new sales opportunities through regular visits with potential customers as well as current and key accounts.
Customer Champion Values:
• Relationship building
• Customer Service
- Represents RVi and its interests with the highest regard to customer satisfaction in a professional manner.
- Coordinates all activities with the sales manager including sales, service, and special events.
- Ensures that customers are being updated with the latest promotions, trade shows, manufacturer literature, etc.
- Maintains and promotes trade contacts and ensures that Company sales standards and sales promotions are properly executed.
- Develops and executes sales plans and goals designed to increase sales and profits and to minimize expenses.
- Responsible for the growth and development of sales and market share within respective sales territory.
- Coordinates customers' buying patterns and possible new product lines with Sales Manager and Purchasing Dept.
- Contacts key accounts regularly.
- Maintains professional relations with customers.
- Keeps records of all meetings.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associate Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Prior RV industry knowledge and previous business to business sales experience preferred.
JOB SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and telephone skills.
- Must understand customer’s current needs and anticipate future customer requirements.
- Must have ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to give special attention to detail required.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent negotiating abilities.
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely and travel via car and air 75% of the time